Click the down arrow above to choose the following software packages listed with details below. (See the FACT SHEETS for more information prior to ordering):
AUTO LIBRARIAN™ Library Server SE is a full-featured computerized library management system utilizing optional bar codes to handle all library functions. Check in, check out, fine generation, reports, reserves, online card catalog, inventory and its own bar code label generator and Reports Wizard to create custom reports are many of the features included. Single MARC records can be searched, downloaded and added easily by ISBN number with the MARC Record Locator Annual Service. Internet functionality has been added with capability to synchronize book records and circulation to the Internet Catalog. Due Dates can be preset to intervals; backup and other database utilities are automatically launched at start up and shutdown.
- Auto Librarian Library Server SE NEW (FACT SHEET) includes all files needed for a new install on Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32 or 64-bit) as well as upgrade installs from Auto Librarian V.4. Be sure to backup the Tables folder on another drive prior to the install.
- Auto Librarian Library Server SE Upgrade (FACT SHEET) prices are for current Auto Librarian SE XP users upgrading to Auto Librarian SE Win 7/8. The Upgrade will include all files needed for a reinstall on Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32 or 64-bit).
- Users upgrading from Version 4 will need to purchase the Auto Librarian Library Server SE NEW (FACT SHEET) and use the Data Conversion instructions after the install to upgrade their existing data. Be sure to backup the Tables folder on another drive prior to the install.
- Add the MARC Record Locator Annual Service (FACT SHEET) to enable Search/Add MARC capability. Enter ISBN to search and download book information from the LOC online MARC Record database for hardcover books.
- Add the MARC/AL Interface Utility (FACT SHEET) which enables the importing of MARC records from book vendors and other sources.
- Add the MARC LOC Utility (FACT SHEET) to search, download and save MARC Records to be imported later using the MARC/AL Interface Utility.
Add the Auto Librarian Cloud bringing Auto Librarian SE's Catalog to the Cloud.
- Add the Import Book Borrower SE Utility (FACT SHEET) to import books and/or borrowers from other databases.
- Add the Remote Data Entry Utility (FACT SHEET) to use several computer to key in book data, save the files to USB drives and receive the files back at the Library Server.
For questions Contact us for clarification prior to ordering.